I can't help it sometimes...
I see other wives, with their husband's coming home early from deployment,
and I cant help but get jealous.
I am almost 35 weeks pregnant.
And I was told there is no way, no how, my husband will be here for the birth.
Then there are other husband's coming home early, or getting Red Crossed home early
for things that one could handle on their own...
Or even those getting out of deployment.
It really pisses me off.
Maybe I don't know all the details..
But from what I do know, its not fair.
Other wives get to Skype with their husbands,
or talk to them pretty much every day,
Then they talk about how sucky deployment is...
Try going 4 days to a week without hearing a peep from him
Not skyping at all. KNOWING he goes on patrols frequently,
Where he gets shot at...
And being about to pop out a baby..
Then there are wives where their husband is gone on a field week,
or in a month long training..
yeah it sucks, but at least you know he's safe.
And wont be gone for too long.
Why would they deploy someone when their wife is expected to give birth?
Shouldn't they have some type of chit for that?
Or at least send them home towards the end.
That's when things get tough.
And I'm not one of those few wives that is lucky enough to go home
I don't mean to sound whiney, or bitchy.
But you have to understand these are the rants of a very hormonal pregnant lady
with a deployed spouse.
Please no one take offense..
End rant.
No comments:
Post a Comment